PlausibleForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome Guest,today is Wed 16 Oct - 12:27:46

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesSPONSORSRegisterLog in

Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!

Go down 
3 posters

Koliko cesto vidjate cheatere?
Svaki minut
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap20%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Svaki dan
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap17%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Cesto
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap26%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 14 ]
Ima ih nekad
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap15%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Rijetko
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap9%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Ne bas
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap11%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Ne
Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_lcap2%Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
HeLLaViOnX
Admin
Admin
HeLLaViOnX

Respect : 7141
Appreciated : 26

Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Empty
PostSubject: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun - 17:22:08

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Since the invention of games people have been trying to cheat.
We started with "hide-and-seek", counting to 60 seconds was to long for most of us so we simply didn't and stopped counting at 20 seconds. Not even mentioning trying to look where everybody went. You might also remember the other kids saying "That's unfair".

Those times have passed on, or didn't they? Truth most be told, as we think they didn't. We just changed games. Some of us saw the light and felt sorry for the "clean" players.

But some didn't, and that is where our problem starts. As most of us moved on to online games so did the cheating. Our games are being flooded with cheats created by hackers and even complete commercial companies that have been set up with one goal only: 'creating cheats'. They have no fear for justice. And to be honest, they have nothing to worry about.

Although creating cheats is forbidden by the well known copyright act nobody seems to care about the fact that it's illegal to create or even publish cheats.

With this act game developers/publishers could start a law suite for every cheat website around. Problem is, this would take an immense amount of time and money.

Stop-Cheats.com was founded for this reason only, our goal is to create a discussion and go even further. We will be offering this petition to multiple official organizations and governments with a proposal that we have set up to stop cheats developers in there tracks.

Support our efforts, Sign the petition now!

Prekinimo lanac prodaje i izlaganje cheatova za igre! Mad

Back to top Go down
http://plausibleforces.co.cc
HeLLaViOnX
Admin
Admin
HeLLaViOnX

PostSubject: Re: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun - 17:36:51

Sto vi mislite o svemu ovome,hoce li ova peticija dovesti neke izdavace igara da doista poduzmu neke mjere uvezi web stranicama koje prodaju cheatove ili mislite da i oni zaradjuju od toga?

Back to top Go down
Virus xD

Virus xD

Respect : 5237
Appreciated : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun - 19:57:37

Stop online cheating

za cheateve u SPu nemam protiv ajd igras SP pa si upalis godmode iz zajebancije
ali online je druga stavr
igras s ljudima i varanje je nepozeljno
primjer varanje u igri je ko i varanje na testu s mature
a kazne su savim drugacije :S u igrama jedva da sluze ti banovi jer se na razne nacine izbjegavaju
Back to top Go down
HeLLaViOnX
Admin
Admin
HeLLaViOnX

PostSubject: Re: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun - 20:07:03

mislim ok neki imaju cracked key pa ono ok nek igraju kako se snadju... al eo primjer ja imam original
i idem na neki org pub server u tunguziji di je pb on kad ono eo ti cheater udje pobije ih 20 i otidje,a onda na nekom cb waru dodje i cheata al tako da se nevidi.i vidi ti to on zacudom bude prvo i sjebe nam svima uzivanje u codu kojeg smo i mi platili dok je sam cod4 zaradio od tog cheatera zato sto kad je kupio cheat, cod4 iliti infinity war(sad bubam,ne zelim tocno reci da oni to rade)dobiju neki postotak zarade od ove web stranice koja je prodala taj cheat... sto me jadno razbjesnuje,pa jbm mu aj da bude neki limit za cheatere na 10 minuta svakih 5 sati pa nek uzivaju al ne da moraju nas mucit svaki jebeni put na waru! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
josko

josko

Respect : 5231
Appreciated : 1

PostSubject: Re: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 8:14:55

HeLLaViOnX wrote:
od tog cheatera zato sto kad je kupio cheat, cod4 iliti infinity war(sad bubam,ne zelim tocno reci da oni to rade)dobiju neki postotak zarade od ove web stranice koja je prodala taj cheat... sto me jadno razbjesnuje,pa jbm mu aj da bude neki limit za cheatere na 10 minuta svakih 5 sati pa nek uzivaju al ne da moraju nas mucit svaki jebeni put na waru!
Potpuno se slazem s tobom, ali opet moras razmisljat i na to da je jako velika vecina nas sa interneta skinula cod4 i dala infinityu 0 kuna, dok su se oni s tom igrom namucili da je naprave. Sto mislis, zasto na codUO nema haxora, pa zato sto su tu igricu svi kupili, jer prije nekih 10 godina piratstvo je bilo slabo pa se ni infinity nije morao brinuti za pare koje su dobili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!   Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Cheaters,Sign the petition now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PlausibleForces :: Plausible Forces :: Basket :: SummerCup2010-
Jump to: